Data Analysis Parameters
Data analysis parameters
Each business report card is prepared based on Popularity, Quality and TRP (Top Ranker Point). Let me explain all these parameter.
- Popularity: This parameter is very important because there are some new business and user has given feedback say for example we are collecting rating for X business which are very new and only two or three people has given rating. They have given 10/10. By only two or three rating we cannot say that this X business is very good. We have to also include some other parameter that is how much people are talking about it, I means to say that how many people have given more feedback on particular business. For example our team want survey for 100 businesses (for example). How many maximum users have shown interest to at least provide feedback for business. I mean to say that how many user all ready know that service provide (business) and want to talk on that. So popularity is very important parameter to provide accurate data and it comes not in one day. For example DPS school popularity is why high because they have shown good result in past. Popularity is not one or two days result parameter it comes after so many days effort. So you have to also give priority to this parameter.
- Quality: Next parameter is quality, which we believe, that is most important parameter for any business to succeed. In long run quality only increase popularity. If business is new and quality is very high then it is going to definitely popular in long run. It does not means that only having high quality is best service provider (business). You have to judge it popularity as well. For example if any old business which is very old and having good popularity along with quality it means that that business(service provider is already tested by number of user and provided good feedback about that business, it means it is more reliable data). Hope you guys got what is our intention to give equal weight age to both parameter i.e. popularity and quality.
- TRP (Top Ranker Point): This parameter we have recently added, because it is just simply multiplication of popularity and quality i.e. TRP. I would like to tell you guys that we collect sample data and normalized it based on City. For example we collected data for 1000 CBSE schools. We will normalized that data for given city and calculate its popularity and quality in form of percentile. Like one school got maximum number of feedback means its popularity will be 100%. And other school is how much lesser compared to first school based on that second school popularity will be calculated. Popularity is shown in percentile form while quality is shown in Percentage form. And finally both multiplication results in TRP. If you are seeing any area wise page for example School In Lakshmi Nagar in Delhi, and don’t think that first school popularity will be 100 percentile in that area why because that area is calculated for Delhi not for that area itself. So All data is normalized and shown based on that city.
- Regarding Popularity is 0 and TRP is 0. If you are seeing these kind of data against then don’t think that this business(service provider) is not good. There may be chances that this business is new and people does not know much about this business so you can see the quality parameter of that business to understand the service provider. This business will definately become popular in long run if its quality is good.
- Regarding Suggestion: Please remeber that this is autogenerated data based on data available on public domain. There may be chances that business(service provider) which is best and well know by all but still that business is not shown on top, that could be because of people either does not talk about that business or not provided much feedback about that business. Our team requests you to please provide your facebook comments section which propularity is lagging comapred to others. Please help here to write details comments so that it will helpful for other viewer to come on to the conclusion.
- Why quality parameter is so important? If you are not able to take decision based on popularity then quality parameter play crucial rule to decide which business(service provider) is good. This kind of scenario may occure where you are seeing business (service provider) name area wise where there is changes that popularity is less. This is because popularity is calculated based on city level. So don’t think that service provider is not good in this area. In this case, you can see the quality parameter or you can believe on relative value of popularity rather than getting biased based on absolute value of popularity i.e. very low so it is not good. I already explained above that all parameter is relative and using popularity and quality, trend is set up to help to make your decision better.
- Why quality is high but popularity is less? This can happen because of old business vs new business. There is changes that new pousiness(service provider) is having good quality but less popularity. You need to take your own decision based on these parameter. For example, if two business are started on same time frame then popularity and quality both parameter will play important role to take your decision while if business provider is very new and doing well then its quality will be good so in that case popularity parameter you may skip that or see its relative value. That is why our team has published all parameter to make your decision better.
- Regarding Votes and Rating Parameter: Out team has introduced this parameter which was hidden earlier so you might be seeing that Votes and Rating are shown on some pages while some pages are still missing. You should not much bother about it because popularity and quality is derived from these parameter only. For tranparentcy, we started showing Vote counts and Rating. Please rememeber that all parameter is normalized even votes, it is not actual votes which we got from public domain. These are normalized data on city level to calculate popularity and quality.
- How we get updated regarding data: As our team collects all data available on public domain and aggregates data to build some trends so that our viewer can take decision based on these paramater. Apart from that our team reads feedback provided on facebook commets section which is integrated on each page on bottom. Also time to time , our team do poll on website and other social medial platform to aggregated the data. I would suggest to participate in live poll on youtube.
Hope our team efforts has done small work for you and save your little time to make your decision better.
Keep Exploring TopRanker4U platform.
Home | Free Listing | Jobs | Coupon Code | Advertise | Download | Guest Posts | Report an Error | LIVE Poll | Ranking Parameters | About Us | Contact Us | Brand | Agents | Payment | Donation | Topics Wise | City Wise | Sitemap | Subscribe